Thursday, October 1, 2009
Insight
Trying to decipher what exactly a relationship is, is complicated. There isn't one set definition except in the dictionary, because we all view it differently. That being said, I think I need to clarify the idea behind this. We all have relationships and they're all different. I want to try and capture that. It doesn't matter if you haven't had years of dating experience or if you have just come out, or even if you've been married for years. Its the relationships that make up who YOU are as a person. Its all of them, your friends, your family, yes even your beloved pet! Each and every relationship we hold dear in our life is unique. Being able to capture that and share it, lets others see it from a different angle. That's the whole idea in a nut shell. Feel free to follow the blog and even send me an email if you're interested in joining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete