Thursday, October 1, 2009

Relationships...

I love to write about anything in the world. I thought of this idea a couple days ago. And have been trying to figure out how to go about getting it started, which brings me to this site. I’ve thought about relationships and how they change and evolve over time. Its all about relationships. What their made of, what it takes to keep them alive and thriving or what happens when they fall apart. It can be anything ranging from a married couple to those just starting out or to the ones who are struggling. I want to know everything, all the little quirks and things that you’ve learned. what exactly makes it different if your single or if your gay or if your struggling to keep your relationship alive. Anything and everything that plays into relationships and how they shape our lives is the main idea here. My idea mainly is I want to have people write about their relationships for roughly 4 – 6 months then take everything and weave it into a book. If they allow me to that is. It might be crazy, but it might be the most amazing and interesting book you’ll ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment