Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm okay with...

I like to think that I'm okay with relationships. That I can actually make them work. I know I like them. Its just getting there, if possible, is the hard part. I don't like dating. It sucks and it'll make rip your hair out. But then again I don't think anyone really likes it. I can list all of my bad traits that are bound to show their ugly little head when it comes to talking to somebody or with meeting them [if that happens]. I seem to find lately that the question of "You deserve better" seems to pop up with more and more frequency. my thing is, why does everyone else get to decide what is better for me? I thought that in all honesty that if its my decision wouldn't I get choose if someone deserved better than my weirdness? I am a caring honest person whose probably a bit nuts, but who isn't. If you only give somebody one chance to get it right, I think your going to miss out on their true personality. Because lets face it, every time you meet somebody for the first time, you're bound to make an ass of yourself. Unless your just that suave, but this isn't the movies. Its real. and one chance isn't enough. At least not to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment